Tuesday 8 June 2010

Printing Tea Towel Gifts



I saw this set of rubber stampers in the craft store and they screamed
"Tea Towels!" to me.

Big Seed made his Nursery teacher an end of term gift.



I thought that these were nice and seasonal stampers.
I bought the towels online in the UK from here.



We took our gorgeous fabric paints...




and we experimented with pouring paint on a plate and dabbing them
or painting them with a paintbrush which gave a cleaner result.




He really enjoyed printing the fabric, and I love the way they are unequally spaced.




He made a variety of designs:
a trio...



1 different print in each corner




I love these trees and dragonflies



But this is my favourite.

I now have to iron them and we will write a simple
thank you message with fabric pens.

Just not sure which one to choose?


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I'm sure they will enjoy receiving it. I'll have to store that idea up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xcellent gift idea! Love those stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...