Friday 28 May 2010

Design Your Own Gardening Clothes



Following on from the huge success of the Seedbag,
I thought Big Seed could design his own gardening clothes.
He has old clothes he wears outside anyway, but this makes them
more special.



I got this T-shirt free from Dharma Trading with an order a long time ago.
Big Seed told me what he wanted and I drew the outline and he coloured in with fabric crayons.
It was the best colouring he has ever done...perhaps because he enjoyed the purpose.
I did the rainbow for him as he asked me to.



Inspired by this huge Angelica plant outside the window we dabbled with some printing.




We used an old lid, some wooden play shapes and fabric paint.



I did help with the positioning...



I really love this! I am going to print a shopping bag with this idea.



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I came here through Redbeet Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...