Wednesday 28 April 2010

Kitchen day


Here is the homemade cooker. Its not finished completely, the handle needs painting but I'm so proud of the job. The cooker he already plays with slots on top, ready for baking!





I made Big Seed some choc chip cookies out of felt. There are so many places on the web for these, I just made up my own idea. Help with blanket stitching comes from www.weefolkart.com where there are stitch tutorials. As you can see my stitching is far from perfect but it does the job.




The time came to give these eggheads a haircut. We took them to the hairdressers and gave them a short back and sides. Big Seed loves growing veg but abhores eating anything green. He made himself a sandwich for the first time...


... and said this cress tastes nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...